Paralegal Roles – Residential and Commercial Property
We’re looking for two enthusiastic and customer focussed office assistants to work with Solicitors in our Residential and Commercial Property teams, both roles are based in our office in central Harrogate.
The right candidates will be approachable and friendly as they will also be the first point of contact on reception.
These are some of the tasks that you will complete initially in the role :-
- Typing from digital dictation
- Open new files and prepare client care documentation
- Use the Land Registry and Search provider’s websites to obtain search results
- Produce Contract Packs to go to the Buyers’ solicitors
- Deal with simple enquiries from Buyers’ solicitors
- Prepare completion statements and bills of costs
- Set up financial transactions ahead of completion
- Liaise with estate agents and other solicitors during the transaction
You will need to be very competent working with a keyboard and be able to use the Microsoft Office suite of products. We will expect you to be smart, well presented and to really care about our clients and the progress of transactions. You will be able to show us that you have a good attention to detail, are able to follow instructions and processes and that you have a good command of the English language with good spelling skills (a grade A in English Language at GCSE or equivalent is preferred).
This roles are 9am to 5pm with one hour for lunch working Monday to Friday with 24 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays. You can request a job description from us by telephone:- 01609 780717.
Please apply by sending your CV by email to our Office Manager email@example.com
Salary guide:- From £16,500pa depending on experience
Previous applicants need not re-apply.