Whether you’re buying, selling or mortgaging property, or have more specific issues such as common land matters, grazing rights or option agreements for land use applications, we are here to help.
Our Agricultural Law specialists can help and advise you on how to make the most of your rural affairs, ensuring you are properly covered in the event of any changes in the future.
As farms and rural properties often incur issues that would not normally arise in the sale or purchase of a standard residential property, it is important to enlist a professional agricultural solicitor to act on your behalf.
Our team of farming solicitors can advise on the following:
- Purchases and sales of agricultural and rural property including farms, country houses, woodland and estates
- Business tenancies for commercial property lettings
- Agricultural/Farm Business Tenancies
- Lending on agricultural property
- Restructuring of businesses including limited companies, partnerships, joint ventures and contracting arrangements
- Overage/clawback agreements upon a sale of land
- Access to land including public and private rights of way
- Option agreements and leases for renewable energy and wind farm developments
- Leases of sporting rights
- Deeds of Grant to utility/energy companies
- Registration of land/property and other registrable rights
- Landlord and Tenant issues
- Planning and land development.